Welcome to the Dunas Blog!
Catch up on our latest news and exciting products added to the Dunas Lifestyle shops.
Our outdoor furniture showroom in Almancil in the Algarve, Portugal now has one of the largest displays of outdoor furniture in Europe.
Dedon - Manutti - Royal Botania - Tribu - Tuuci - Paola Lenti - Glatz & more!

Perfect resort fashion for an Algarvean climate and unusual gifts, scented products and decorative items fill our eclectic lifestyle boutiques in Quinta Shopping, Val do Lobo and The Conrad Algarve.


Relax - Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Colours of Loule and Sale News


 I had the chance this week to take my camera to LOULE our colourful and bustling local town and enjoyed taking some unusual shots of secret corners, the market and its people.
Enjoy in no particular order my special view of life in the Algarve! 






















Dunas Lifestyle Furniture Sale

We are having a clear out and are offering some discontinued items of Blanc D'Ivoire furniture and lamps at great discounts.
Call into our Almancil showroom to find a bargain or two.
We will be clearing out our store room over the coming weeks so watch this space!






1 comment:

  1. I think I like your blog! It's actually awesome. But could you help me find an umbrella designs for my lawn? what are your thoughts on poggesiusa.com umbrellas?

    ReplyDelete